Sunday, April 21, 2013

lazy day...

So, David & Cathy knock on my door this early a.m. and tell me they are leaving for a walk.  I look at my watch and it says 09:30... NINE Thirty - really?  They thought I was dead !
Anyway, it was an interesting day.  I walked to the train station, to catch a bus to the Nice Airport - no bus stop in sight - catch a cab - 55 Euros later (ouch) I arrive.  Retrieve Nicole (#1 daughter) and Brian (#1 Son in law) - cab back to our apartment - another 70 Euro - shit, i coulda rented a helicopter for that.
We get them to their apartment - lunch break - tea break - meet for dinner - soave - rose - roasted chicken from the chicken man - walking about Antibes.
It's a nice town - kinda like Cannon Beach - only with great restaurants and great wine.  Pics follow.
Ciao.



















 

No comments: