Saturday, October 25, 2014

Not so Rad...

I am staying at the "Park Inn by Radisson" in Schipol, which is the airport in Amsterdam.  I am literally in the middle of nowhere.  Imagine flying into PDX, getting on a shuttle and going to one of those tilt-up warehouse areas on 181st and Airport Way (out towards Gresham).  They have a restaurant in the hotel, which is a cut below Applebee's.  If you want to do ANYTHING, you have to get back on the shuttle and go to Schipol.  Now I understand why it was $236 Americano for two nights.  Sometimes, its just better to pay a little more and go business class.

Things I wished I would have brought...
my cell phone (would have come in handy a few times)
more dental floss (do they even have this shit in Europe... I never saw it)
more toothpaste (ran out early)
two pairs of shorts
a pair of flip flops

I used everything else.

No comments: