Friday, October 10, 2014

Siesta

May I send along this recommendation...
Next week, tell the boss you need to take a two hour lunch.  Drive home, water the dog, and grab a sandwich.  THEN, take off your shoes and take a nap... like for 90 minutes. You will awake refreshened, alert and ready to start a new day.  You will think better, feel better and your body will thank you.  Don't believe me?... well check it out on the internetz.    

Got up from my siesta around 17:30, splashed some water on my face and headed up to the fifth floor, where they have a patio with an HONOR bar.  Yeah, an honor bar, you know, take a coke and write it down on a ticket and drop the ticket at the main desk. I thot these things went the way of the steamship.  Anyway, there was nobody up there and the light was wonderful and I snapped a pic of the patio and the street below.




They also have a shower there, just in case you get too hot while reclining in the sun.  Not my cup of guava, but for some folks - nirvana.

No comments: