Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Pay to play...

Some of you bunnies have ventured out on a limb.  You have fired up your smartphones and are taking advantage of ApplePay / Android Pay / Samsung Pay.  Once you figure out that it's pretty safe (safer than swiping a card according to many), it works quickly and accurately.

Problem in the US of A... there are not many mobile pay stations that accept it.  Notably, I use it at New Seasons Markets.

We'll, comrades, trot on over to England... every, I mean EVERY, grocery store, coffee shop, deparement store, etc accepts mobile pay.  Just put your finger on the phone and walk out of the store.  They are WAYYYY ahead of us in this department.

I have not used my credit card once - just used Apple Pay.  I did use my debit card to get cash from the ATM, but that's it.

Kind of a trip... you can travel around the world and just use your smartphone to do everything.


No comments: